Oppdatering til heftene i denne serien er tilgjengelig
som gratis app (tilgjengelig fra de fleste app stores) og kan bli lest på
iphone, andre smarttelefoner, ipad, blackberry eller via http://www.redemptionmedia.co.uk/clients/davegosney/FindingBirds.air)
på en vanlig PC.
Finding Birds in Morocco: coast and mountains – the book
This is the book that tells you exactly where to look for the key species of Morocco, away from the desert areas. It covers the Atlantic coast from Tangers to Agadir as well as the High Atlas and Middle Atlas mountains, providing unique and essential information that will help you to find the best birds.
No other book highlights the best sites so clearly and tells you exactly where to og, in such detail and with such precise maps. It includes:
• Full details of where to find the Moroccan specialities such as Double-spurred Francolin, Marsh Owl, Levaillant’s Woodpecker, Bald Ibis, Tristram’s Warbler, Seebohm’s Wheatear, Moussier’s Redstart, Black-crowned Tchagra, Brown-throated Sand Martin and Atlas Flycatcher as well as other sought-after species such as Marbled Duck, Crimson-winged Finch, Red-knobbed Coot, Barbary Partridge and Eleonora’s Falcon
• Up-to-date, detailed, accurate maps for every site
• Brand new information based mostly on Dave’s recent visits to Morocco
• A thorough review of other published material plus sites recommended by local birders
• GPS co-ordinates for each site so you know exactly where to turn-off or where to park