En medfølgende USB-pinne inkluderer alle 321 opptak fra boken i tillegg får du «Key Species Guide to the birds of Maghreb» 573 opptak fra 141 arter. Denne er kompatibel med både iPhone og Android telefoner.
Morocco: sharing the birds – A Sound Approach guide to the birds of Maghreb from The Sound Approach team is simply bursting with sounds of birds in the Maghreb area. A new generation of Moroccan birders and a constant flow of visitors from abroad has inspired the Sound Approach to share their birding experiences in the Maghreb.
Within the book – 321 sound recordings, 100 sonagrams, two colour plates by Killian Mullarney illustrating Seebohm’s Wheatears and Dunn’s Larks and 161 colour photographs.
New USB format – Includes all 321 recordings from the book, as well as a ‘Key Species Guide to the birds of Maghreb’ featuring 573 recordings from 141 species. Compatible for both iPhone and Android phones
- Detailed bird sound explanations of all larks, wheatears, sandgrouse and nightjars.
- Recordings illustrated with photographs of the very birds, plus Killian Mullarney’s plates of the African Dunn’s Lark and Seebohm’s Wheatear.
- Stories of species quietly slipping into extinction in our lifetime, as in Slender-billed Curlew, Northern Bald Ibis, Houbara Bustard and Andalusian Buttonquail
- New sound identification criteria for Maghreb species such as cisticolas, scrub warblers and chaffinches
- Sounds of stunning birds such as Black-crowned Tchagra, Cricket Warbler and Desert Sparrow.