LEDs display motor rotation and phase status.
REED R5044 Offers
This motor rotation and 3-phase tester is capable of identifying phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise). The R5044 features non-metal alligator clips that allow for safe non-contact measurements and includes back mounted magnets for easy measurement.
– Non-contact voltage sensing alligator clips promote safety
– Color-coded leads (red, black, blue) meet IEC 60446 standards
– LEDs indicate phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) and whether each phase is live
– Adjustable LED brightness allows for measurement in sunlight and lowly lit environments
– Beeper sounds intermittently when detecting correct phase and continuously for a reversed phase
– Durable housing with magnets frees hands and allows for easy measurement
– Low battery indicator
What’s included with the REED R5044
– Non-Contact Phase Rotation Tester
– 3 x Color Coded Cables with Alligator Clips
– Soft Carrying Case