Non-contact RPM and revolution count measurements with 5 digit backlit LCD display.
REED R7050 Offers
This pocket-sized compact photo tachometer measures the RPM (revolutions per minute) of rotating objects without contact. The R7050 also features a digital counter capable of counting moving objects passing through the instrument’s field of view and built-in memory capable of recalling maximum, minimum values as well as last value stored.
– Provides fast and accurate RPM measurements of rotating objects without contact and revolution count of moving objects
– Built-in laser pointer identifies target area
– Durable double molded plastic housing and large backlit LCD display
– Internal memory recalls maximum, minimum values as well as last value stored
– Low battery indicator and auto shut-off
What’s included with the REED R7050
– Photo Tachometer
– Reflective Tape
– Soft Carrying Case