Alarm er satt til 10% (LEL) for metan.
User adjustable sensitivity wheel and earphone jack for loud environments.
REED R9300 Offers
This combustible gas leak detector is capable of detecting a number of gases including: natural gas, methane, benzene, ethane, propane, butane, acetone, alcohol, ammonia, gasoline, jet fuel, industrial solvents, lacquer, paint thinner and naptha. The R9300 is alarm is set at 10% (LEL) for methane.
– Detects a wide range of combustible gases including: gasoline, propane, natural gas and fuel oil
– High sensitivity detects small leaks
– Designed for one-handed operation
– 16″ (406mm) gooseneck for hard to reach areas
– User adjustable sensitivity wheel
– Alarm set at 10% LEL for methane
– Earphone jack for loud environments (earphones sold separately)
– Tricolor visual indicator
– Audible (variable tick rate) and visual (LED) alarm indicators
– User replaceable sensor
What’s included with the REED R9300
– Combustible Gas Leak Detector
– Soft Carrying Case