Datalogger with date/time stamp stores measurements on SD memory card without the need for software.
REED SD-4307 Offers
This SD Series datalogger is capable of measuring conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS) and salt levels in water. The SD-4307 features Data hold, Max/Min functions, and an easy-to-read backlit LCD display. Using an SD card (max 16Gb), a user can select a desired sampling rate and quickly generate an Excel file without the use of software. Optional accessories include a tripod and AC adapter for continuous long-term monitoring. Optional PC software also allows a user to track live measurements.
– Measures conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS) and salt levels in water
– Automatic temperature compensation
– Real time datalogger with integral SD memory card (optional)
– User selectable sampling rate
– Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display
– Data hold and Min/Max functions
– Optional PC software features live tracking via USB connection
– Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
– Low battery indicator and auto shut off
What’s included with the REED SD-4307
– Conductivity/TDS/Salinity Datalogger
– Hard Carrying Case