Internal memory capable or storing up to 500 readings, user adjustable high/low alarms.
REED R7900 Offers
This ultrasonic thickness gauge has a large backlit LCD display and is capable of measuring the thickness of a wide variety of ultrasonic conductive materials. The R7900 features user adjustable high/low alarms and internal memory capable of storing up to 500 measurements.
– Measures a wide range of material including; metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass, and other ultrasonic conductive materials
– Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display
– User selectable unit of measure (in/mm)
– Internal memory stores up to 500 measurements
– Displays sound velocity at the touch of a button
– Zero adjustment button
– User adjustable High/Low alarms
– Built-in two-point calibration function
– Auto sleep, shut off and low battery indicator
What’s included with the REED R7900
– Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
– Ultrasonic Couplant Gel
– Hard Carrying Case